Cambon Partners — Fundraising team — Overview S1 2022
Our Fundraising team keeps expanding with Luca and Nicolas
We are super pumped to welcome Luca and Nicolas as Analysts.
- Luca graduated from emlyon business school where he specialized in entrepreneurship and corporate finance. Prior to joining the fundraising team at Cambon Partners, he had several experiences as an M&A Analyst at Avolta Partners and eCAP PARTNER. He has also worked as a VC/Private Equity Analyst at Platina Partners.
- Nicolas joins us after graduating from HEC Paris. We first met Nicolas when he was the right-hand of the CEO at Zaion, an AI startup which raised with the expertise of Cambon in 2021. Working alongside our client gave Nicolas a good understanding of their expectations and concerns during a fundraising. He, then, joined us for an internship which led to this full time position.
And we are always on the lookout for exceptional talents to join us, so feel free to get in touch! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
CFNEWS, the leading media in Corporate Finance, ranked us #1 in 2021 in terms of number of fundraising deals
- As in 2020, CFNEWS ranked us #1 in 2021. We are truly humbled and happy for this major recognition. (Source: Link)
Over the last 12 months, we have closed 20 fundraising deals
- Whoz — HRTech SaaS — PSG
- Rise Up — HRTech SaaS — Connected Capital, Maif Avenir & Impact Partners
- Yespark — Parking lot operator — Ring Capital, Banque des Territoires, Sofiouest, Founders Future & Neot
- Eldo — Martech SaaS — Sofiouest, Grand Sud-Ouest Capital, L’Irdi & M Capital
- Sencrop — Agtech SaaS — JVP
- Alice & Bob — Quantum computing — Elaia, Bpifrance, Supernova Invest & Breega
- Nfinite (2022) — Martech SaaS — Insight Partners & USVP
- Misterfly — Online travel agency — Bpifrance, Montefiore & Iris Capital
- Unkle — Insurtech — Mundi Ventures, Eurazeo, Anaxago & Groupe Prunay
- Sellsy — SaaS CRM — PSG
- Addworking — HRTech SaaS — iXO Private Equity
- Sortlist — Platform connecting companies and marketing, web & creative agencies — SRIW, TheClubDeal & Business Angels
- Cintoo — Proptech SaaS — AMAVI Capital, Armilar Venture Partners & Accenture Ventures
- Nfinite (2021) — Martech SaaS — USVP
- Paygreen — Fintech SaaS — NCI & Matmut
- 5 deals not yet disclosed…
55% of these deals involved foreign investors. This percentage has been steadily increasing over the past few years. The Venture / Growth funding environment has evolved in a global marketplace, and it is more crucial than ever for founders to be able to reach out to the best & most relevant players globally.
What we did & wrote about in H1 2022
- French Tech: We released our survey about the Foreign VCs activity in France. Already 12 years of data in 1 survey
- Jeunes Shakers Event: We hosted the first post Covid edition of the “Jeunes Shakers” event, a cool night gathering the young guns of the VC/PE ecosystem.
What to expect in H2 2022?
- We currently have 6 deals soon to be announced or in the closing phase. Sure, the market is getting more complex but we are keeping a fast pace.